in 1995, at the Technical University of Gdansk Virtual Poland was created, the headquarters of today`s wp.pl website
between 1933 – 1934 boats from XII century were found in Orunia district
former barracks on the Bishop Hill were an imprisonment of the defenders of Polish Post and Westerplatte in September 1939,
90% of buildings in downtown Gdansk were destroyed during the war, especially during the battle for the city in March 1945
the ferry "Johannes Hevelius", which sank in 1993, lies relatively shallow at the bottom of the sea, at the depth of 27m and is often visited by many ...
na terenie Grodziska na Górze Gradowej w X – XIIIw. znajdował się prawdopodobnie gródek strażniczy
on the sundial face at the Hevelius square there were once Gdansk coat od arms and the round coat of arms of Hevelke family, descendants of John Hevel...
near Św. Michała Street (now R.Traugutta street) in 1914 Gdańsk founded the crematorium
za czasu Średniowiecza, Główne Miasto Gdańsk otoczone było z 3 stron murem, przy czym czwarta krawędź od strony Motławy była w naturalny sposób chroni...
the description of the water gate built in 1885 on Sobieszewska Island was mentioned by Günter Grass in his book ‘The Tin Drum”