Katalog produktów turystycznych
Bezpłatny Mobilny Informator Turystyczny
Notify a friend about interesting article
ul. Chałubińskiego 13,
Phone. +48 58 320 74 31-32
jak dojadę ?
todays Old Szkoty district used to be called the Old Scottland (Alt Schottland in German)
Gdańsk boards with the twenty-one demands, which were made by the Gdańsk shipyard workers were included onto the UNESCO "Memory of the World"
building the monument of Gdańsk Defenders took 2 years and the unveiling ceremony took place on 9th October 1966
the remains of positions batteries court (from 1896) and concrete shelters (from 1908 to 1914)can be found by the beach in Brzeźno
Russian Soldiers' Monument made in 1898 is the oldest monument in Gdansk
seven gates lead to the interior of the St. Mary's Basilica, each from a different street
80 thousand Polish złoty to build the Royal Chapel came from the last will of Primate of the Polish Republic, Andrew Olszowski
Dr. Stefan Michalak Monument commemorates the first Polish doctor who in April 1945 arrived in Gdansk and organized health services and medical care f...
Gdansk Television was founded in the late 50s and in 1958 the first TV signal emissions test was broadcasted
the Forster Manor so called Larch Villa on Sobieszewska Island was built in the 1930s by order of Adolf Hitler
Gnilna street took its name after the moat running along the street in 16th century
Soldek collier, which is a part of the Maritime Museum, was launched on 6th November 1948 in the Gdańsk Shipyard
Monument to the Defenders is commemorating Polish soldiers, who in Autumn 1939 had resisted heroically Nazi troops in Pomerania
between April and May 1906 Maria Konopnicka was on holiday in Gdansk, residing in the home of Elizabeth Butner on 11 Targ Węglowy (Coal Market Square)...
the name of the rock band "Gdańsk"took its name after the place of origin of the grandfather of the founder of the band, Tim Mann
By browsing it you accept our cookies policy, according to your browser settings.